|Developer||Canvey Developments Pte Ltd|
|Project Title||The Brownstone 雅尚苑|
|Project Address||Canberra Drive|
|Estimated Land Area||Approx 28,562.5 sqm/ 307,447 sqft|
|Tenure of Land||Leasehold 99 years commencing 28 April 2014|
|Project Description||Proposed executive condominium housing development comprising 8 blocks of 10-12 storey (total 638 units) with landscape, 5-storey multi-storey carparks with roof garden and communal facilities|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession||28 Jan 2019|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||28 Jan 2022|
|Unit Mix||2 BR approx. 730 – 850 sqft
3 BR approx. 900 – 1090 sqft
3 BR Premium approx. 980 – 1090 sqft
4 BR approx. 1090 – 1400 sqft
5 BR approx. 1670 – 1710 sqft
|Carpark Lot||Min 638 lots (surface carpark: 13; MSCP: 625) including 2 flexible carpark lots (with powerpoint provided) Excluding: 5 handicapped lots|
|Architect||ADDP Architects LLP|
|Builder||Teambuild Construction Pte Ltd|
|Project Interior Design||Index Design Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant||Coen Design International Pte Ltd|
|M&E Engineer||United Project Consultants Pte Ltd|
|C&S Engineer||KTP Consulting Engineers Pte Ltd|
|Quantity Surveyor||Langdon & Seah Singapore Pte Ltd|
|Solicitor||Ramdas & Wong|
Quality fittings and appliances
Near Future MRT
The future around Brownstone EC
Less than 200m walk to upcoming Canberra MRT
Canberra station is a new MRT stop on the North-South Line. The North-South Line is Singapore’s first MRT line – parts of it were open in 1987 – but a new Canberra Station will be added to it in 2019.
(Artist’s Impression of Canberra Station. Source from http://www.lta.gov.sg)
Minutes’ walk to daily conveniences
– Shops, minimart, eating house across Canberra Link
– Future 3-storey neighbourhood centre next to Canberra MRT comprising shops, a supermarket, a food court, enrichment centres, as well as a childcare centre and education centre
• 3 MRT stops to Woodlands MRT station which will serve as an interchange and allow travelers to take the proposed Rapid Transit System Link between Singapore and Johor Barhu.
• $31mil project to transform woodlands from sleepy suburb to high-traffic hub.
• Well connected to the expressways SLE and CTE providing easy access to other parts of Singapore.
• Near to future North-South expressway, which will reduce the travelling time to and from the city.
• The new road, Yishun Avenue 8, which will connect to Seletar West Link enhances connectivity from Yishun to Seletar Aerospace Park, and provide an alternative route to the Central, Tampines and Seletar Expressways.
• Proximity to Sembawang Shopping Centre, Sun Plaza and Causeway Point. Upcoming Northpoint City will be Singapore’s largest suburban mall by 2018. It will feature a community club, an air-conditioned bus interchange, a 4,400sqm town plaza and a roof top community garden.
• Additional neighbourhood parks to build on the green character of Sembawang such as Sembawang Park & Seletar Park.
• Nearby colleges include Yishun Junior College, Republic Polytechnic and upcoming GEMS World Academy Singapore will offer the international Baccalaureate programme from kindergarten to pre-university level.
• Recreation and entertainment nearby – Yishun Sports Hall, ORTO and Singapore Orchid Country Club
ALL Information herein is subject to change without prior notice
Brownstone Site Plan
Picture Gallery of Brownstone EC
Please fill up the form on your right for our Sales Team to contact you.
Alternative, you can contact our Sales Team at 6100 0780
Update as of 15 December 2017
*LAST 8 UNIT ONLY*
BUY NOW BEFORE IT IS FULLY SOLD!!!
TOP OBTAINED!!! LIMITED UNIT!!!
FOR Showflat Viewing, eBrochure and Floor Plan, Please contact 6100 0780 for MORE DETAILS
Want to be update on the latest information of this project? Having question but looking for answer? Simply fill up this form and our Developer Sales Team will get back to you soon.