|Developer||Developed by M+S Pte Ltd
MS Residential 1 Pte. Ltd / MS Residential 2 Ptd. Ltd / MS Commercial Pte. Ltd
|Project Title||Marina One|
|Project Address||21 & 23 Marina Way|
|Project Managers||• Sunrise MS Pte Ltd, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UEM Sunrise Berhad.
• Mapletree Project Management Pte Ltd, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Mapletree Investments Pte Ltd
|Estimated Land Area||26,244.20 sqm|
|Tenure of Land||99-year lease (wef 1 July 2011)|
|Plot Ratio||Residential – 4.7880|
|Project Description||Proposed Erection of 2 blocks 30-sty office, 2-blocks 34-sty residential buildings (Total 1042 units) 3-sty commercial podium, 4-level basement carparks with underground pedestrian / shopping mall on URA Land Parcels A1-A13 on Lot (s) 273A PT, 359A PT, 361T, 362A, 363K, 364N & 401P PT TS30 at Straits View/Marina Way|
|Residential Units||2 x 34-storey Tower with 1,042 Units consist of 1/2/2+S/3/4br/P.H|
|Retail Units||approximately 140,000 sqft of Retail mix includes: Food Court, Signature Restaurants, Supermarket, F&B outlets, Lifestyle conveniences|
|Office||Marina One East Tower (滨海盛景东座) and Marina One West Tower (滨海盛景西座)|
|• Two (2) 30-storey Prime Grade A commercial towers (approximately 1.88million sq ft net lettable area)|
|Expected Date of Vacant Possession||31 Aug 2018|
|Expected Date of Legal Completion||31 Aug 2021|
|Design Architect||Ingenhoven Architects Gmbh (Germany)|
|Local Architect||Architect 61 Pte Ltd|
|Landscape Consultant||Gustafson Porter LLP (London)
ICN Design International Pte Ltd
|Project Interior Designer||Axis ID Pte Ltd|
|Builder / Main
|Hyundai Engineering & Construction Co., Ltd &
GS Engineering & Construction Corporation Joint Venture
|Civil / Structural
|Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (SEA) Pte Ltd|
|Beca Carter Hollings & Ferner (SEA) Pte Ltd|
|No of Carpark||1505 car parking lots:
– 971 nos. residential car parking lots;
– 7 nos. handicapped residential car parking lots;
– 534 nos. commercial car parking lots;
– 5 nos. handicapped commercial car parking lots.
(All of which are located in Basements 1, 2, 3 & 4)
Note: Carpark fees are chargeable at market rate
• Resident’s Clubhouse with concierge counter
• Private Lounge
• Private Dining Room
• Multi-Purpose Room
• Landscaped Garden
• Lap Pool
• Pool Deck
• Aquatic Gym Pool
• Family Pool
• Children’s Pool
• Wellness Sanctuary
• Relaxation Cabana
• Party Zone
• Outdoor Fitness Area
• Children’s Play Area
• Teppanyaki Terrace
• BBQ Terrace
• Putting Green
• Male and Female changing room with Sauna and Steam Rooms
|Common Facilities||• City room
• Water feature
• Landscaped at green heart
• Prayer room
• Drop off
• Covered walkway
• Car parking space
• Designed by internationally renowned Architect in sustainable design, Christoph Ingenhoven and local architect, Architect 61 Pte Ltd
• Landscaped is designed by Gustafson Porter, well known for creating innovative and contemporary landscaping and local landscaped consultant, ICN Design International Pte Ltd
• ‘The Green Heart’ of Marina One (65,000sq ft) : A vast array of sprawling greenery at the centre of the development comprising 13m waterfalls.
• Prime location at Marina Bay, the heart of Singapore’s new financial district, with proximity to:
o Marina Bay Sands
o Singapore Flyer
o Esplanade Theatres on the Bay
o Gardens by the Bay
About Marina Bay, Singapore’s new downtown
• Marina Bay is a 360ha development designed to seamlessly extend Singapore’s downtown district and further support the city-state’s continuing growth as a major business and financial hub in Asia.
A greenfield site surrounded by water and gardens, Marina Bay provides an opportunity for further urban transformation, attracting new investments, visitors and talent, as well as becoming a new destination for the local community.
Marina Bay is a 24/7, thriving and energetic place where people live, work and play. It has ushered in a new concept of city living that embraces all the opportunities and activities that the city has to offer.
When completed, Marina Bay will double the size of the existing financial district, further cementing Singapore’s position as one of Asia’s leading financial centres.
Marina One Fly Through
Marina One News
Marina One – URA
• Live, play, work within an integrated development, located in the heart of Marina Bay district, comprising luxury residences, retail and Grade A offices
• Only development in the city with a 65,000 sq ft garden within
• Flanked by 2 parks – Marina Station Square and Central Linear Park
• Next to Marina Bay MRT (Singapore’s largest and most connected MRT interchange by 2021) and Downtown MRT
– Seamless connectivity to 4 MRT lines
o North-South Line (Marina Bay)
o Circle Line (Marina Bay)
o Thomson Line (Marina Bay) – under construction
o Downtown Line (Downtown)
• Connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrian link (UPN)
• Excellent views of city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay
Please fill up the enquiry form or contact our Sales Team at 6100 0780 for Marina One Site Plan.
Marine One Picture Gallery
Please fill up the enquiry form or contact our Sales Team at 6100 0780 and we will send you the full floor plan.
Promotion Price !!
1 Bedroom From $1,760,000 !!
1 Bedroom + Study From $1,883,000 !!
2 Bedroom From $2,498,900 !!
2 Bedroom + Study From $2,534,000 !!
3 Bedroom From $4,226,850 !!
3 Bedroom + Study From $3,522,000 !!
4 Bedroom From $5,285,000,000 !!
Please contact our Marina One developer appointed sales agency at 6100 0780
CALL/SMS 6100 0780 / 9182 7557 today for more information!!!
Want to be update on the latest information of this project? Having question but looking for answer? Simply fill up this form and our Developer Sales Team will get back to you soon.