Developer: Fairview Developments Pte Ltd (A Unit of the Tong Eng Group)
Address: Belgravia Drive off Ang Mo Kio 5
Area of Site: ~401,035 sqft / 37,257 sqm (includes green buffer and playground areas)
Architect: P & T Consultants Pte Ltd
M & E Consultant: Meinhardt (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Structural Consultant: P & T Consultants Pte Ltd
Landscape Consultant: Salad Dressing Landscape Architecture
Solicitor: Rodyk & Davidson LLP
Tenure of Land: Freehold (Statutory Land Grant)
Exp Date of TOP: 30 Jun 2018
Exp Date of Legal Completion: 30 Nov 2020
Total Unit No.: 118 units
• 18 Semi-Detached
• 100 Terraces (Strata Housing)
• 2 Parking Lots for each house.
• 2 Visitor Lots
• 2 Handicap Lots
• Rare Freehold Cluster Housing Project located along AMK Ave 5 in District 28 within the landed housing area.
• Beautiful “North-South” orientation for all units
• Functional, spacious layout allows for maximal optimization of space so as to enable versatile furniture arrangement
o 2 Rooms in the basement of every home
o Semi-Detached: 1 room for the helper and a family room – both come with an ensuite bathroom.
o Terrace: 1 ensuite bathroom and 1 common bathroom instead.
• All houses come with a private basement able to park 2 cars.
• Private Lift – All units come with a state of the art private lift within your home which serves from basement to 3rd floor for your convenience
• Branded Fittings – HQ Kitchen appliances from De Dietrich & SMEG
o Cooker hood and hob, built-in oven
o Fridge, washer and dryer
o Conventional Oven and Microwave
Cluster House Facilities:
• Pools: 25m lap pool, Spa pool, Multiple Swimming Pool
• Other, Outdoor Fitness Corner, Reading Corner, Children Play Area
Education – for families with kids
• Anderson Junior College
• Nanyang Polytechnic
• ITE College Central
Connectivity: Easy access to Major Expressways such as
Close to the upcoming SELETAR MALL!
Developed by Singapore Press Holdings (SPH), famed owners of other fine Malls such as Paragon/Clementi Malls, and United Engineers, the upcoming Seletar Mall at Fernvale MRT is designed towards an eye for the family experience with attractions such as a supermarket in the basement and a Cineplex.
The upcoming Seletar Aerospace Park, an Industrial Park catering to Aerospace Industries, shows great potential with its eventual completion in 2018. The new Aerospace park is developed with an eye towards providing additional space for industry expansion.
A S$60 million plan is in place to develop 140 hectares of land to fortify Singapore’s role as an aviation hub and even Rolls Royce, a famed frontrunner in Seletar Aerospace Hub is sinking in over S$700 million worth of total investments. More companies are relocating to this new Hub, and the 38 companies that have done so far have triggered JTC to plan the 3rd phrase of development that would provide over 60 hectares of land.
The park’s completion is predicted to create an influx of over thousands of jobs, with Rolls Royce themselves planning to hire 1000 employees alone by 2016.
Planned Expansion of Previous Industrial Areas
Outside of the new Aerospace Hub, existing Industrial Parks located mainly at Seng Kang and Ang Mo Kio have planned developments
• Seng Kang: Huge portions of Sengkang West have been selected to be developed in two areas simultaneously – housing developments and the wafer fabrication industry.
• Ang Mo Kio: AMK Industrial Parks 2 & 3 contains a wide variety of many companies in fields such as aerospace, electronics, wafer fabrication, logistics, food and other general industries. Well-known companies such as Apple and Seagate offer job opportunities for the residents of AMK and Serangoon.
These developments are planned to increase the number of jobs available in both districts that are close to home.
Seletar Aerospace Park
Update as of 26 September 2017
Inter-Terrace from $2.90xm onwards
Corner Terrace from $3.03xm onwards
Semi D from $3.66xm onwards
*Subject to availability
LIMITED UNITS LEFT
SALES HOTLINE: 6100 0780
Want to be update on the latest information of this project? Having question but looking for answer? Simply fill up this form and our Developer Sales Team will get back to you soon.